In the wild


in terms of style, i am definitely not a pack animal. my attraction to pieces is never dictated by its popularity. i do not dress to impress, but at the same time, i'm no flounder.

in terms of shopping, in all honesty, i used to be a scavenger. tsk tsk. if it was left over from a past season, marked down and almost the right color, at half off, i felt very pleased with myself. but i have changed my ways. now i'm more like a hummingbird, looking, moving, seeking, and then a second of happy calm and then looking, moving, seeking - always selective though.

if you had to pick an animal that best illustrates your style, what would it be?
if you had to pick an animal that best illustrates your shopping technique, what would it be?

4 comments:

Iheartfashion said...

I think I'd be a squirrel because I'm a hoarder, buying clothes for that specific occasion that often never comes. Or I forget I've bought something and buy another similar one without wearing the first. It's a habit I'm trying to break.
This year: more mindful shopping...

editor said...

iheartfashion - i knew someone would say squirrel! i've definitely been squirrely at times.

Candid Cool said...

I actually had to research this!

My shopping style is a Cougar. I go on a solitary hunt, and if I see something a bit out of my price range, I’ll stalk it, but once it gets its markdown, I pounce!

But an animal that sums up my style, now that can be a little more difficult, I can be leopard, croc/gator, python, magpie, panther…who knows!!!

editor said...

candid cool - very nice answer.
and, dark and sleek. got it.