14 names


PLEASE READ FIRST
how to play:
it's a word search. there are 14 names hidden here, each one is a designer's first name that is also part of the designer's label's name (e.g. anna sui... oops).
how to win: find 'em.
what to do after that: first person to find all 14 should
1. post the comment "done!" in the comment box so that anyone else still struggling knows that the game is up (don't post the list in case someone else is still doing it... just for fun). don't type "done" in the comment box unless a. you really are done, and b. you are comfortable giving me your address (see point 2 below).
2. email me (retailrecovery.editor@gmail.com) the list of the 14 names you found (it's not that i don't trust you, really) with their corresponding last names and an address where i can send you a small (be realistic) prize. i'll post something official like "yup" in the comment box if the submitted list is complete.
3. after the first "done" comment, and my "yup" confirmation, the game is over. :)

5 comments:

Iheartfashion said...

I used to be good at these!
I'm stuck at 11, but I did find one designer's last name.

editor said...

lol, last time someone found an extra name i had not included too.
you're soooo close.

Autumn said...

done

editor said...

hey, great. send me the name list to make it official!

editor said...

YUP!

(game over.)