1. you spill tomato soup on one, top or bottoms. which is worse?
2. your friend wants to borrow your favorite trench coat - do you lend it?
3. the dry-cleaner damages an irreplaceable favorite top of sentimental value. do you keep it or toss it?
4. you lose one very expensive glove. what do you do with the remaining glove?
5. at the beginning of the day, a colleague notices that you lost a botton on your top. when do you replace it?
6. the new top from your favorite designer has an especially bothersome label. do you leave it in or cut it out?
7. you've received a gorgeous new sweater as a gift that goes with nothing in your closet. you already have a list of 'need to buy' items, and none of those will suit it either. do you add a companion for it to the list, or set the sweater aside and wait?
8. how much damage can an item have before it is deemed unwearable?