you only have 2 choices for each, so pick one (and nope, no wiggle room):
1. either you unbutton the top 2 buttons of your shirt and the neck is still too high, or you unbutton a third button, and it's too revealing.
2. either you carefully preserve the pristine vintage kelly you were given, never using it, or you take it out every day and carry it until it falls apart.
3. either you wear an outfit you look terrific in, or one you feel terrific in (sadly, yes, they are mutually exclusive in this case).
4. either you buy the black sweater that you think might be perfect (but you're not positive), or you leave and never find one like it again.
5. either your shoes can look great with your outfit, or your bag can look great with your outfit.
6. (assuming you need to wear glasses) either you have the perfect hair, or the perfect pair of frames.