1. in the dressing room, you see someone trying on a top you like very much (last one available, and in your size). it looks great on them. do you give them a compliment, dissuade them from buying it, or say nothing?
2. in general, circumstances neutral, do you give unsolicited opinions to fellow-shoppers?
3. if a great top that you really want has very light makeup on it, or (sorry) deodorant marks, what do you do?
4. you have been waiting for 20 minutes for a dressing room, it's your turn next and you just realized that your parking meter is about to expire. what do you do?
5. there is a 30 minute wait at the dressing rooms for your gender. the dressing rooms for the opposite gender are all empty, but a sales person tells you that you cannot use them because of your gender (even though they are all individual private rooms with doors). what do you do?
6. a sales person is giving more attention to your companion (who is not there to shop) than to you. what do you do?
7. the music playing in a boutique is so loud that you can't hear yourself think. what do you do?