1. would you rather a giftcard, for a large amount, to a store you do not particularly care for, or a giftcard, for a small amount, to a store you adore?
2. would you rather get as a gift an item you wanted (and essentially chose, through incessant hinting), or one that totally surprises you, that you had not previously considered?
3. if you knew a friend wanted X very badly, but you thought it did not suit them, would you still buy it for them as a gift?
4. what is your protocol with gift disappointment? A. honesty, B. stealth return/exchange, or C. bury it in a drawer for all eternity.
5. if you gave someone a disappointing gift, which would be your preference for them? (see #4 for choices)
6. when buying a gift, you receive a 'free gift with purchase,' which A. goes along with purchase to the intended giftee, B. goes to the gifter (you) as a perk.
7. the gift-giving season is A. stressful, B. a fun, guilt-free excuse to shop.
8. you start your shopping for this season A. months in advance, B. at the last minute, or C. ______.