disclaimer: i know the following math is not perfect; all prices are full-price, pre-tax.
1. one pair of miu miu buckle-strap maryjane ballet flats ($385) =
2. one silk hermes 36in square scarf ($325) + one 150ml tub of philip kingsley elasticizer hair treatment ($42) =
3. one me&ro leather cord bracelet with a single 10k gold bead ($380) =
4. one comme des garcons animal print zip wallet ($200) + one pair maria la rosa cashmere (70% cashmere, 30% lycra) leggings ($195) =
5. one 3.1 phillip lim knot tie t-shirt ($175) + one theory "golda" pencil skirt ($190) =
6. one diane von furstenberg "ayuka" cap sleeve jersey dress ($385) =
7. one pair of frye "anna" mary jane flats ($148) + levis men's shrink-to-fit 501 jeans ($46) + one petite bateau long sleeve cotton t-shirt ($37) + one opening ceremony wool flap vest ($150)
when shopping, do you ever consider the value of an item in relation to other options?