Word search


PLEASE READ FIRST
how to play: it's a word search. there are 15 fashionable terms hidden here, each one is a detail, feature or part of clothing (except for "chemise"... oops).
how to win: find 'em.
what to do after that: first person to find all 15 should
1. post the comment "done!" in the comment box so that anyone else still struggling knows that the game is up (don't post the list in case someone else is still doing it... just for fun). don't type "done" in the comment box unless a. you really are done, and b. you are comfortable giving me your address (see point 2 below).
2. email me (retailrecovery.editor@gmail.com) the list of the 15 words you found (it's not that i don't trust you, really) and an address where i can send you a small (be realistic, this is all just for fun) prize. i'll post something official like "yup" in the comment box if the submitted list is complete.
3. after the first "done" comment, and my "yup" confirmation, the game is over. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

editor said...

yup

enc said...

I never had a chance!

I'm going to try anyway, just for my own perverse enjoyment. I bet you hid "POCKY" in there somewhere.

enc said...

I still haven't got to this yet . . . spending too much time on "The Horror."

editor said...

*she giggles...nervously*

enc said...

Oh boy, let's just forget I even said I was going to try. I think I found one: "chemise!"

(that counts, right?)

editor said...

forget it? but it's right there, in black and white. you wrote it. for all the world to see...
chemise, that is 1.

enc said...

Troublemaker. Hold your breath whilst I attempt this . . . .

enc said...

Done. And I'm appalled that there is no Pocky.