i went into a favorite mag shop today (strong international inventory). dizzy from the selection, i left feeling acutely aware that there was not enough time in a day (or a week) to enjoy all that lusciousness.
what's your favorite way to enjoy fashion coverage:
- sitting around with friends, swapping magazines
- filling time during a commute or stint in a waiting room
- perusing a magazine casually in a cafe, over a croissant or some such
- flipping through the pages in a bookshop
- entirely alone with an issue, in silence (my choice)