Daily dose

on a scale of 1-5, how healthy is your style?
(1 is healthy, 5 is not)

1. shoes, if a birkenstock is a 1, and a stiletto is a 5, yours are a __
2. tops, if a t-shirt is a 1, and a corset is a 5, yours is a __
3. bottoms, if an elastic-waist skirt is a 1, and apc jeans (tight!) are a 5, yours is a __
4. bags, if a light backpack (worn double strap) is a 1, and a heavy, loaded leather bag is a 5, yours is a __
5. makeup, if plain spf 30 is a 1, and the full face of cake is a 5, yours is a __
6. underwear, if cotton is a 1, and nylon is a 5, yours is a __
7. shopping habits, if zero debt is a 1, and a cc balance is a 5, yours is a __
8. hair, if wash-and-go is a 1, and daily use of at least 2 heating appliances is a 5, yours is a __

what's your total?

7 comments:

Carlene said...

1. shoes---1 (I actually have a pair of Birks somewhere)
2. tops---2
3. bottoms---4 (I don't know why this is.)
4. bags---2
5. makeup---varies 1 through 4.5
6. underwear---uh
7. shopping habits---after credit counseling service in the 90s, a proud 1
8. hair---2

Iheartfashion said...

1. shoes-4 (not 110 mm, but I like them pretty high)
2. shirts-3 (I do have a corset, but don't wear it often)
3. bottoms-4 (If I ever buy anything with an elastic waist my husband has threatened to have me committed)
4. bags-5 (fully loaded)
5. makeup-2 (moisturizer, eyeliner, lipstick that wears off after the first hour)
6. underwear-1 (comfort all the way)
7. shopping habits-4 (but working my way down)
8. hair-1 (have never owned a comb, brush or hairdryer)

-h of candid cool said...

1. 4, I do like a high heel.
2. 1
3. 3
4. 4
5. 1
6. 4
7. 1, for all the shopping im perceived to do, people are surprised that I have zero debt, only 2 store credit cards (Banana Republic, which I use more for gap now and a Victoria’s Secret card, and a debit card)
8. 1
I believe that’s 19 pts.

-ps, u find the best pictures!

Alexandra said...

1: shoes:5 -no question about that
2: tops: 3 -meh, large variety there
3:bottoms: 4
4: bags: 4
5:make-up: 3: eyes, red lipstick, but no concealer/foundation/powder stuff ever!
6: underwear 3- comfy but nice.
7:shopping habits: 3- I'm doing better and better on this front.
8:hair:1. Short, no tool, some product but little.

And that adds up to:26

up and down town said...

16.5 - carlene
24 - iheart
19 - -h
26 - alexandra

12-15 - me:

2
1
2
2-3
1-2
1
2-3
1

ps -h thank you for enjoying them!

fashionaddict said...

1) 2 - not all flats are comfy

2) 1 - no contest

3) 4 - I blame my skinny jean addiction

4) 3 - I hate heavy bags, but I do tote a lot of stuff around

5) 1 - suncreen was a big step for me

6) 1 - I'm always bored by underwear shopping

7) 1 - I never buy things on credit

8) 1 - don't like hair gunk and hairdryers

total: 14

a. said...

love this post! 3, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1, 1.... which averages out to 2.25 (i was a math major. have to do that). i'd say that's pretty much correct. :-)